Stable Weight Loss and a Smarter Lifestyle Education to Help You Maintain it
It`s the Weight Loss You Want and Deserve
Studies show 80% of dieters are do-it-yourselfers…bouncing from fad diet to fad diet, enjoying short term success for a life long problem. Yes…short term weight loss is a victory, albeit a minor one, but your ultimate triumph comes from learning smarter lifestyle choices so you can maintain a balanced weight after dieting. To do this, you must go beyond weight loss and gain an understanding of how and why you gain weight in order to achieve and then maintain a stable weight. Heard it all before? Read on...
Book Your Complimentary Consultation for Your Initial Weight Loss Assessment…Our Medically Developed Diet Protocol can be Tailored to Just About Any Individual, Regardless of Your Weight Loss Goals.
Without a Smarter Eating Education, Dieters will Gain Back the Weight they Lost
There are 3 critical things to understand about weight loss that will help you maintain a balanced weight after dieting:
- One of the greatest hazards of dieting is losing muscle mass along with fat.
- Muscle is required to burn calories. Therefore, when you decrease your muscle mass via dieting, you will have less muscle to burn calories after you return to your regular eating patterns. In other words, you will regain your lost weight. In fact, in 1992 the National Institutes of Health reported that as much as two thirds of weight lost is regained within 1 year of completing a dieting program.
- If you start dieting again you will lose yet more muscle, further inhibiting your ability to burn calories.
And thus the hopeless cycle of yo-yo dieting is set...unless you’ve chosen the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method.
Our Medically Developed Weight Loss Program Offers Dieters What They Really Want…a Structured Program that Can Put an End to Constant Dieting
As of 2008, the World Health Organization reported that at least 2.8 million adults die each year as a result of being overweight or obese and that more than 10% of the world’s adult population was obese. If your weight is affecting your health, or you fear it might eventually lead to that, Ideal Protein may have your solution. The fundamental philosophy of Ideal Protein is to increase your overall well being by coaching dieters through sensible, stable weight loss and empowering you with the knowledge to make sustainable, smarter eating choices. When you follow the Ideal Protein weight-loss method, you will learn:
- how calories are burnt and what calorie consumption means;
- which foods are best suited to balanced weight management;
- when, why and in what combination to eat carbohydrates, fats and proteins;
- why exercise is important to the functioning of the body;
- and much more.
You’ve already taken the first step on your journey towards stable weight loss...you can’t stop now. Please contact Reformation Body Solution today to request your initial weight loss assessment and learn more about the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method.If you have any questions, please call us at 408-356-4600 or Book Your Complimentary Consultation & Body Composition Analysis.